Friday, October 26, 2007

HUGE craftster post asking for brutally honest opinions on quality and pricing of my stuff and not a single bite! :( I'm accustomed to waking up, checking craftster and having several comments on my posts... what gives? Craftsters are either sleeping, or my stuff is really that bad? Boo.

Fruitful trip to Fabricland last night with Vanessa! I got some stiffer interfacing, so maybe my wallets won't be so floppy. I'm not finishing any more till I get my labels though.... I wish they'd come!

2 comments:

aandjblog said...

I missed your guys too. I just couldn't get a ride back home last night.

I did try that bleach stuff though. It worked, but takes a while to dry.

It was awesome that E. and K came out to S&N. I hope that they didn't tell you too much about A.'s construction paper bikini. *rolling eyes at A.*


For your wallets.. I think you should see how much (approx.) it costs to make the product and then charge your self like $10/hour or something on top of that. I think for you wallets, anywhere between $20-$30 is pretty resonable. But then again, I don't know how much it costs to make them.

Have fun crafting.

p.s. I'm so jealous that your crafting at home and I'm sitting here at work going nothing :P

aandjblog said...

going = doing nothing

sorry