Thursday, November 29, 2007

Busted!

Someone. Actually. RECOGNIZED me from this blog.

I was utterly dumbfounded. It's not like I go to any great lengths to hide my identity or anything, but at the same time I haven't posted my full name, place of residence, work... I may have mentioned Carleton... hmm. Anyway, this girl from MILK claimed to have recognized me by my photo, which is incredible. Good vision, girl from MILK! You should abandon retail and become a... person-finder!

In other news, I had a very long but reassuring day. PhD application time is wrought with highs and lows; moments of confidence and integrity and moments of misery and despair. If you have more highs than lows, the apps get done and sent off. If you have more lows, well... they don't. I sure hope I have more days like today.

The weekend is already upon us! This week flew by very fast, due to business and stress (busy-ness, not business). Tomorrow I have to return some library books. That's it. I'm going to work on my apps tomorrow but I'm largely going to take it easy. Then tomorrow night is a little cocktail party I'm sure I'll enjoy!

Saturday is the Let it Snow party at Babylon! I feel like I've been looking forward to it since the last one!

1 comment:

aandjblog said...

Busted is right!

Be thankful you don't have a cyber staker :P