Saturday, December 1, 2007

Eerily quiet at the living dead girl's house

I woke up at 7:30 am and the boys are still asleep. Now it's 8:19 am and they're still asleep. Felicity isn't even annoying me yet. It's like the Langoliers or something... you know? That Stephen King movie about people who fell asleep on a plane and when they wake up, everyone who was awake is just gone? I actually haven't seen the movie, but I read the short story and it was good. The people had just disappeared but non-organic matter (ie- tooth fillings, dentures, steel rods, pacemakers) remained in their seats. Creepy, huh?

I am officially in the midst of a super-busy stretch. I have something reasonably important and time-consuming to do every day from now until Xmas. Fortunately, I've got much of my xmas gifts taken care of. There remains the hardest man to buy for; the notorious t.o.m. I'm pretty sick of buying him video games, DVDs and books he doesn't read.

Any suggestions, blogosphere? What to get the man who has it all?

2 comments:

A. & J. said...

I would give him a class or a lesson to something, like a lesson in scuba diving or a nascar ride along (if you ever find out about the nascar ride along, please let me know).

Does he have any more untapped interests?

K-bit :oP said...

My brother did the nascar ride along in VEGAS with his gf, they both enjoyed it very much !