Thursday, November 15, 2007

Task list for Thursday;

- Breakfast. Pancakes. First order of business.

- Put nice pretty photos up on undeadclothing.ca... in fact, today might be the day I shell out some bucks to get rid of those dang pop-ups and ads...

- Make wallets now that I have my labels? I'm only 50% stoked on them... thing is, I wanted them to have a black background. Jennifer printed the black onto white ribbon, so the black is kinda... dingy? Faded. When I sew it against pure black fabric, it looks pretty ghetto. I've mentioned the matter to Jennifer who was a very nice and courteous vendor, but if she can't print onto black ribbon I don't think I'll use her services again.

- ummmm, thesis of course. :P

- Look into PhD application. OH GOD! No, there's no way I'm ready to do this today. That's a weekender.

- Dinner with Anna! It's been ages!

- Knitting circle at J's! YAAAYYY!

1 comment:

Necromandrea said...

Well, that's annoying. Or hsould I be flattered that my blog was deemed worthy of "blog spam"?